As well as having a range of online analysis and reporting tools. You can also export your data to csv format, for use in your prefered external system or spreadsheet.
Exporting your data
- Log into your gymaware.com account.
- From the top menu select Finder:Reporter.
- You will see a list of your data for the selected squad for the time period appearing in the date range selector.
- Select the squad you wish to export data for and adjust the date range selector to the time period you are interested in.
- You will now see a series of selector boxes on your screen, select from left to right the data type you are intrested in (ie GymAware), the athlete names you would like to see, and finally the individual dates you want to see.
- Select the Export Results button. A new dialog will load with more details.
- You can now select between "Rep Statistics", "Raw Session" and "Analysis Type".
Raw Session: This will give you data point by data point all the data from the set. You can use this to graph the wave form of the whole sesssion (There is not rep marking data).
Rep Statistics: This is the rep by rep breakdown of analysis similar to what is seen in the online analysis page.
Analysis Type: This will give you set by set data, this is the highest level view of the data and the best choice if you have a lot of data.